Re: keyless / remote start

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 20:04:53 EST

Yes, I sintalled a Bulldog remote start in my DAK without a hitch. They
even had a the proper wire codes on their internet site for the wires I need
to splice into. I was done in about an hour or so. Also I had a remote
start/keyless entry installed by H.H. Gregg in my wifes 93 Pontiac a few
years back for $150, I fully intend to take her 99 Pontiac up there before
winter and have one isntalled in it since it only came with keyless entry
and she no longer has ehr remote.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)