Re: Looking for a Gen I or II dak

From: Thomas Mize 3rd (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 11:11:21 EST

it shouldnt be hard to find a nice dakota, heck i see them all around for
sale out this way, i do know of 2 CC 92-93 trucks for sale in
Newark,Delaware.price im not sure...milage not sure havent looked at them
yet. but will when i get the chance after i get back to work.

I broke my Elbow on tues evening. walked into kitchen in my socks to get my
dinner and then found myself on the floor, got up an couldnt move my right
arm. went to doctor,took xrays and found my elbow was broken. now im goint
to get a cast on it....oh well....wish me luck....

====================================
Amsoil Dealer ZO # 388299
contact info...
ICQ# 121477359
AOL Mess:dktsprt94
Yahoo Mess:daksprt94
====================================
1994 Dodge Dakota Sport(1 of 2,986)
1995 Dodge Dakota Sport(RIP)
2001 Chrysler Sebring LX Sedan(1 of 46)
1989 Dodge Daytona (1 of 1,196)
1988 Dodge Daytona Pacifica(1 of 457)
1993 Plymouth Duster (1 of ?)
1986 Dodge Lancer ES Turbo(1 of ???)
North East,Maryland USA
http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/lancia/193

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.