Re: Blackstone Labs

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 13:40:45 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> "Wayne Allewelt" <wallewelt@mai-aec.com> wrote:
>
> : Barry or anyone else for that matter.
>
> : I've heard you mention oil testing by Blackstone several times over the past
> : months. Now that you have gotten me curious enough I have a few questions.
>
> : 1. How do you get in touch with them?
>
> : 2. Do they have a website?
>

> Yep, they are at http://www.blackstone-labs.com/
>
> Essentially what you do is fill out a form on their web
> site, they send you a bottle and a card to fill out, you
> mail the sample back to them along with a check and they mail
> you back the report.
>
> $20 per sample, or you can "pre-order" your samples (buy
> them in advance) which costs $14-17, depending on how many
> you buy. At one point, they were giving us a DML discount,
> but their prices have changed since then, I don't know if it
> is still in effect or not. It wouldn't hurt to ask though,
> let us know what they say. :-)

Sweet! Thanks Jon! Only thing is I'm not looking forward to my next
two oil changes as they will signify the fact the little remainder of
factory warranty on the Ram.. will hvae expired.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/