Re: re: Silver Stars

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 09:40:36 EST

Thanks for all the responses! I think that I'll go with the Silverstars in
the Dak in a few weeks and then put them in Malibu later. (Malibu is a 4
bulb system, $80 for headlights, yea gods!)

Jerod
---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6