6X9 Mirrors

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 10:07:14 EST

Well, I was disappointed when I went to upgrade my 5x7 mirrors to power 6x9
mirrors. The mirrors I got and the joystick all work ok. It is there must
be a short or bad connection in the wiring harness that goes to the
passenger's side because I don't have any power over there; so, the mirror
doesn't work. One of those things that was probably messed up from day 1,
but since I never had power mirrors on the truck nobody ever knew.

With that said, that brings me to my question. Did they make non-powered
6x9 mirrors?

Garret
1997, 4x4, cc, v8
http://garretl.tripod.com