Re: new toy

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 22:45:37 EST

Actually.. Can't tow that FAR with the Dak. I drove my 2.5L Dak from AL to
Orlando to tow my RamCharger home.. But it wouldn't fit on the tow dolly we
took.. and I didn't think to stop by Wally world to buy a new tow bar.
I've pulled it short distances a couple of times since I got it home.. and
my 2.5L doesn't even care that it's there.
Aaron Wyse