RE: changing tranny shift point

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 23:36:37 EST

Hey John, you can adjust the TV cable to lower the shift points. This will
affect both shifts equally so I hope that's what you need. To lower the
shift point rpm you will want to move the TV cable sheath forward a notch or
two. While holding the sheath in one hand, press the release button and
slowly let the sheath move forward a bit. There are distinct notches that
you can usually feel and/or hear. Adjust as needed. :-)

RayB