Re: Suspension,etc. Anybody???

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 23:57:03 EST

Will Coughlin wrote:

> I've been away from the list for quite some time becuase I wrecked my truck
> and no longer have a dakota. But, I have still have some stuff for it that I
> need to sell. If you are interested at all, please post to the list as a
> below. I have for sale the following: Hotchkis front coil springs, Hotchkis
> rear leaf springs,front and rear Doetsch tech shocks valved for my truck,and
> a set of Firestone air lift overload/helper air bags w/brackets made
> specifically for a Dakota.

how much for the air ride kit?

hotmail is blocked from my websites
so you will have to use a real addy
to respond. or call the #'s below

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)