Re: Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks??

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 12:27:33 EST

Sorry to hear your truck got smashed, but it might be a good thing in the
long run. Over on the Malibu list a guy had his car hit by a deer and did a
bunch of damage. I don't know why he thought to ask this, but he did... He
asked if he could get aftermarket "sporty" parts to replace his stock ones.
The guy at the body shop said it was fine with him and he ended up with a
nice new valence on the front and a cowl hood. Remember, these things
probably cost less that MOPAR charges for a stock hood. You could probably
even get a nice billet grille out of the deal. :)

At the very least it doesn't hurt to ask, ya know?

Jerod

---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Will Gross" <dakotadude00@hotmail.com> Reply-To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net Subject: DML: Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks?? Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:33:53 -0600

I was just wondering if anybody has these. I noticed them on Andy's website so I know he does. I'm just looking to upgrade and wondering whats out there that is good as far as shocks go. im not much of a suspension man!

I'm also looking to lower it 2" in the front and 3" in the rear. not for a "low rider" but for the more sporty look. Any suggestions??

thanks all!

OH, the body shop called today and said the deer did $4,174.52 worth of damage.... I thought it was a little low from how it looked, but oh well! I'll bring pictures to post if I can remember them.

Will

_________________________________________________________________ Send a QuickGreet with MSN Messenger http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_games