Re: Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks??

From: Will Gross (dakotadude00@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 13:52:22 EST

HAHA!! "Sporty" parts huh?? thats good stuff!!

yea, the hood isnt "replaceable" but "rebarable" so i dont get my GTS one
just yet... i am getting a new grill piece and upper/lower mesh inserts
thou. i was going to have a new lower valence bought, but I haven't found
any I really like just yet so I'll just have them paint my bumper green
along with everything else. it was black and i hated it!

""Jerod J. Husvar"" <jerodh@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Sorry to hear your truck got smashed, but it might be a good thing in the
> long run. Over on the Malibu list a guy had his car hit by a deer and did
> bunch of damage. I don't know why he thought to ask this, but he did...
He