Re: new rims!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 13:54:32 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> so, after the fscking ball joints were done, I got my baby back:
>
> <http://makeashorterlink.com/?T54345686>
>
> I think that's pretty snazzy, myself.

schweet!!!

> alignment is nicely spec'd (got the sheet)
> everything seems nice and tight again (cross camber, total toe and left
> toe were all pretty bad)
> they straightened out my cross-member pretty well (tweaked by high
> centering at the BBQ, for those who don't know)
> leveled out the truck (right side was an inch lower - +1/2" overall, so
> it appears very level front-to-back now)
>
> I need to pull my front mudflaps - their molded shape sticks out into
> the tire mid-turn (poor ASCII drawing below illustrates mudflap shape)
> _
> t\ |f
> i | |l
> r | / a
> e/ | p

Mud flaps are for wussies!! (denies any knowledge of having mud flaps on
any of his trucks)

> the truck is probably an inch further up, and looks very, very different.
>
> sorry about the shinies, norah! <g>

Dont apologize! heck I got Chrome - and I never aplogized to Norah
hehe Stand your ground for chrome ever back down!! (FLEE!)

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/