new rims!

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 20:15:45 EST

so, after the fscking ball joints were done, I got my baby back:

<http://makeashorterlink.com/?T54345686>

I think that's pretty snazzy, myself.
<big g>

alignment is nicely spec'd (got the sheet)
everything seems nice and tight again (cross camber, total toe and left
toe were all pretty bad)
they straightened out my cross-member pretty well (tweaked by high
centering at the BBQ, for those who don't know)
leveled out the truck (right side was an inch lower - +1/2" overall, so
it appears very level front-to-back now)

I need to pull my front mudflaps - their molded shape sticks out into
the tire mid-turn (poor ASCII drawing below illustrates mudflap shape)
_
t\ |f
i | |l
r | / a
e/ | p

the truck is probably an inch further up, and looks very, very
different.

sorry about the shinies, norah! <g>

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>