Re: Torque management-4.7l auto

From: Tom W. Houlton (thoulton@lanl.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 10:55:16 EST

         Where do I find these wires? I can't find a book / service manual
that gives ANY clues as to where any of these wires are.
  I installed a remote starter unit and had to find a "tach pulse" used to
prevent over cranking -I looked every where with no luck. thanks to the
("old timer farm boy")Dad I was directed to the negative wire on the #1
spark plug. May not be the right place to tap in but it works. -- TWH
'01
4.7 /auto
quad
  4x4