RE: Torque management-4.7l auto

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 15:04:08 EST

Its designed in there, yes, but its hurting the performance of the ones
who are looking to get that max performance. The torque management
really hurts the 60' times at the track due to the PCM killing the power
on a hard launch if the RPM's get over a specified RPM per Speed
sort-of-say... with a high stall (in my 97) it actually hurt me b/c the
bogging was much worse.

Hope this helps.

Tim Berry

Uh Hey guys, I think your torque management problem is by design. Don't
know that a pcm flash would fix it. But you might want to talk to Bernd
about a Super Charger & Nos implementation that might thake care of that
for you. ;D

--
Kenneth M. Berntsen
2000 Dakota QC 4x4, 5.9 V8