RE: Torque management-4.7l auto

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 16:35:25 EST

I think the TQ management thing with respect to 60 ft time is highly
exaggerated. I know of a few people right off the top of my head who are
laying down 1.6 and 1.7 60 ft. times with PCMs that have never been altered
for TQ management. Scott Q, Dan Bennett, Mark Bellisimo come to mind
immediately. Scott and Dan definitely run high stall converters. Not sure
with Mark.

Could probably come up with quite a few more by asking around. The TQ
management thing started out as a question/concern and has taken on a life
of it's own since. I don't think all the facts about it are on the table
just yet.

Bob