RE: Torque management-4.7l auto

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 21:52:20 EST

I was actually thinking more along the lines of is there really a torque
management program in the PCM for the older engines. Maybe some one
(Bernd) out there knows. I didn't think there was that much communication
going on between the trany and the PCM on the 3.9 & 5.9 engines.

I know the 3.7 and 4.7 have the newer computer controlled trany but
thought the older trany was based off older designs.

Some one edumicate me on this one.