Re: Re: Got my sandbags today

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 18:09:08 EST

Andy wrote:
... and thus won't be so inclined to do it and
> freak Marci out.

>>> patience@cif.rochester.edu 11/20/03 10:37PM >>>

Get a better fiancee, this one's broken. Who doesn't like sliding
around corners? I'm the one who will request a parking lot slalom
course if it's been too long. I'm eeevil. ;)

~~Anne

ROTFLMAO! that's the best line I've heard in a while... but Anne, you
have to realize, it's all just an act. The fiancé known as marci
dosen't really exist, and the people who claim to have seen her, well,
even Bigfoot has eyewitnesses.....