Marci, again (Was: Got my sandbags today)

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 00:37:01 EST

> Andy wrote:
> ... and thus won't be so inclined to do it and
>> freak Marci out.

> Get a better fiancee, this one's broken. Who doesn't like sliding
> around corners? I'm the one who will request a parking lot slalom
> course if it's been too long. I'm eeevil. ;)
>
> ~~Anne
>

> ROTFLMAO! that's the best line I've heard in a while... but Anne, you
> have to realize, it's all just an act. The fiancé known as marci
> dosen't really exist, and the people who claim to have seen her, well,
> even Bigfoot has eyewitnesses.....

Blame the second x chromosome, I'm a big romantic, and the prospect of
anyone getting married, especially a computer geek who spends a lot of
time with his truck is even better.(ahem, mike...) So I'm hopeful and
silly. She's a 10 minute drive from us, maybe we should go find this
mysterious Marci ourselves. Pittsford Wegs has "Tastings", maybe we can
combine fine dining with Wegmans and truck stuff and call it a date.
There has been talk of a Wegs-related meet in Rochester...

~~Anne