Re: DML 2004 Calendar Contributions

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 21:00:49 EST

"ronald bruce taylor,jr" <taylor9565@msn.com> wrote:
: Jon-

: Did you receive enough photo's for the Calendar voting page this year?

: I also sent my own pictures in, and I just wondered if they made it up to
: you?

   Yep, I got your pics, Ron; thanks!

   As far as the calendar goes though... No, I haven't yet
received enough pics to put anything together. :-(

So far, I have received submissions from the following folks:

Ed Abrams
Dave Downing
Gary Hedlin
Jim Knox
Josh Battles
Mike Maskalans
Craig Rash
Ron Taylor
Terrible Tom
Jason Woodruff

   Only 10 trucks, not a stellar turnout. :-( Obviously, with
12 months to fill, this presents something of a problem. ;-)
Technically, the deadline was November 15th, but if there are
other folks who have pictures they would like to submit, I
am willing to extend this to be able to put together a
calendar for 2004.

   So, if anyone out there has pics of your Dak which you would
like considered for inclusion in the DML calendar, let me know!
The preferred method is to send them via snail mail, but digital
pics are ok as long as they are very high quality! (If you
are not sure about your digital pics, e-mail them to me anyway
and I will let you know if the resolution and quality is high
enough to be able to print them on the calendar.)

  I am also in the process of putting together an MML calendar,
so I can definitely keep busy with that for the next week or
two, so what I will do is to put out a call for submissions
and revisit this in a week or two; if I have enough we'll go
ahead, otherwise we'll just have to skip 2004 I guess?

  If you are snail mailing your pics to me, please let me know
via e-mail and send them to:

Jon Steiger
836 King Road
Forestville, NY 14062
(USA)

  Oh, and if you already sent me pics via snail mail or e-mail
and your name does not appear on the list above, please let me
know and I'll see if I can figure out what happened and track
down your pics!

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'