Re: OT Jeep Liberty

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 00:04:50 EST

david.clement@verizon.net wrote:
> In article <BAY4-F31j6fIMVPPfRn00007115@hotmail.com>, valentingar@msn.com
> ("Valentin Garcia") writes:
>

>>Sorry for the OT post, but I really value ya'lls input.
>>
>>Anyone have any positive or negative experiences with the Jeep Liberty? My
>>wife is trying to decide on a new car and I finally got her to test drive
>>(next week) the Liberty. At the moment she is leaning towards a Toyota
>>Celica. I like the Liberty cuz it's got more room, and although we don't
>>have kids at the moment, I'm sure in the future we will be blessed with some
>>and need the extra space. Any input would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
>>

> My sister has a Liberty, it replaced a Ford Explorer Sport Trac that she hated.
> She is very happy with the car but was expecting to get better milage than the
> Sport Trac. It doesn't, she sees about 17-18mpg on he mostly hiway commute.
>
> Dave Clement
> 99 SLT+ CC 4x4

Convince the ladies to get the Diesel Liberty when it rolls out - - that
oughta be impressive

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes" -- Oscar Wilde

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/