Re: Superchargers

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 13:02:47 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

> Have you ever tried to find a roots style blower for a 3.9 chrysler V6?
> impossible. Plus, for the application in mind, a centrifugal s/c will make
> more boost.

actually, you just need a 1/2-3/4" alum. plate to make an adaptor,
kinda like a 4 to 2 bbl adaptor but longer to fit under the blower.
just allow room for the drive pulley mounting.

do they make a 3.9 V6 turbo? that manifold may be easier to rework.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)