Hooking up at the track

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 05:42:11 EST

Sorry, I just couldn't avoid the opportunity to use a subject line like that
;-)

On 11/21/03 4:36 PM, "ronald bruce taylor,jr" <taylor9565@msn.com> wrote:

> My single BIGGEST issue is traction or a lack of it to be more precise!
>
> If I can get it to BITE on the launch the torque management will help
> prevent driveline breakage when I get the wheel spin under control.
>
> Anyone have any idea's as to how to make this thing bite?

Well, failing 10" wide beadlocked slicks at 2-4 psi and a decent traction
bar setup, you could always throw some nice SANDBAGS in the bed <g!>

--
Mike in MN
With the constantly changing sig.  Can you tell that I'm not on my usual