Re: Those weird helix throttle body spacer thingies

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 19:05:53 EST

My 3.9 is slated for a ported head and cam swap this winter, and a reworked
stock intake that is being prepped, and a few fuel system mods...........

I may decide to try a 52mm TB next summer, as my BOOST and nitrous set up
combined with the ported heads may need some additional air flow!.......

Thanks for the compliment Ray! I hope to make it to Columbus next year and
you can check out my work close up!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!