Re: Re: Thoughts on this n2o set up?

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 13:56:13 EST

NOS offers a discharge set up that is sold in the NOS TOP SHOT kit,
this set up offers a ease of installation by slipping over the air cleaner
stud.

Provides optimal atomization of the n20/fuel charge and it fits inside a
14x3 open element air cleaner like the one I saw on Greg's 3.9 at
Carlilse.........

I can check my NOS catalog at work for the service replacement part
number...

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!