Re: Re: Re: Winter grille inserts

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 10:20:17 EST

Hi Andy! Bill is totally right! Take a coffee or hot chocolate, and run
your engine till the thermostat opens, Grill Inserts are asking to cook your
engine. I've seen it many times in Canada when the vehicle isn't moving in
traffic or we get an abnormal warm spell!
Grill inserts generally indicate that a vehicle has a heating system
problem like bad thermostat or pluged heater core.
Jim Knox, 91 Dak