Re: Should I replace the caliper?

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 23:14:25 EST

Definitely replace them... the risk is that you will kill yourself or
someone you love or someone else...

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red