RE: Re: Should I replace the caliper?

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 22:39:48 EST

Agree, cheap out on burgers, fries, even gasoline, but not on brakes, they
can save you or kill you. You can buy rebuilt calipers cheap if you shop
around. Worst that can happen? That one piston could be cracked and would
give you complete brake failure. This would be a bad thing with a few
thousand pounds in the bed pushing you over a nice cliff or into some
oncoming traffic.

Rascal