Re: DML:Dakota engine

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 00:51:23 EST

I'd be content with leaving it right there.. I'm not greedy.. Knew guys
when I lived up north with '64 Fury's that were running 850HP in the
hardtop, and 1100HP in a convertable.. and they used to take them cruising
on the weekends.. Neither would idle much, nice, but overkill for a driver,
600HP is sufficient.\
Aaron Wyse