Quick help guys(& gals)..... Also some body pices available...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 21:13:59 EST

Here's the low down on the truck...

"It's a '91 Dodge Dakota LE. Has V-8 5.2 with carburator not fuel injection.
The front bumper and the frame is gone. Both front fenders are there. The
truck bed is fine and even has a top. Only thing is - it's a long bed. Has
power locks and power windows in it. The computer and the brain are also
still there. The only thing wrong other than the front bumper and frame
being missing is that the tranny is blown."

Most of you know what I want to do, swap a 318 for my v6 and my v6 into my
fathers truck, is this an acceptable engine to swap in for my v6(no wiring
of the injectors)? Also, can I remove the motor mounts in that '91 to use
in my '95?

What are the drawbacks of using the computer for '91 in my '95 with the
carbureted system from the '91 and just leaving my injector connectors
hanging(or cut off)?

This truck will only cost me a $100 and I will go through motor prior to
putting it in my truck, seals, rings, gaskets as well as any main bearings
and anything else that looks or measures out bad.

Let me know what you guys think as soon as you can, as I need to call my mom
back and have her grab it so I can go fetch it.

l8r,

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red

---