Re: Quick help guys(& gals)..... Also some body pices available...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 12:12:38 EST

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
[...]
> nothing against the premag motors (heck I have one myself), but
> an engine swap of this nature is going to be somewhat involved,
> there will be problems, trials, tribulations, blood, sweat, tears
> and it will take some time. If it were me, and I was about to go
> through all that trouble, I'd like to end up with a big improvement
> when I'm done, not the same as before or even worse performance!
[...]

not to mention that the feds don't like it if you put an engine from an
older vehicle into a newer one... that's illegal there buddy. I don't know
if Bill will have to pass an emissions test (they're pretty lax downstate
from here) but it may cause more problems than it's worth.

That LA block might be a good place to start a nice buildup for a fuel
injected motor though...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L