Re: 2004 Dak and Mitsu

From: GSWillhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 11:45:00 EST

How ironic is it that 2 manufacturers from the World War II Axis powers
Mitsubishi, remember the Jap Zero, Pearl Harbor, etc. and Daimler Benz,
competed, but lost to another German company in Nazidom to build the
infamous "Tiger tank". Are going to build a product, our Dakotas here in
the good ol' USA.

My how things have changed.

GS -