Re: 2004 Dak and Mitsu

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 13:24:06 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

   I wonder why no RC version though.

Well, the RC is probably their slowest selling truck. Being that they
want to make money, they can probably convince most people that want a
Dak RC to go to a club cab (because they're really more practical, more
interior space, with same bed length,) and take the savings of not
having to produce a 3rd cab style. They probably wouldn't have to
produce two different length chassis, either. It's all money saved.

However, I know Simon Fraser University, which I go to, has nearly all
their fleet utility trucks as RC Daks. That may cause some lost business.