Re: New Durango SUCKS!

From: Rob S (robert_schultz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 19:51:17 EST

I think the lack of clearance and thus approach angle is due to lowering
the front bumper to a more car-like height. There's supposed to be
another beam behind there. Doesn't the Excursion have this?

And don't blame Dodge, this could get mandated in a few years in the US
from the rumours I've been reading.

Rob S.