Re: New Durango SUCKS!

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 13:37:20 EST

Sharing a platform design does not mean they have to be built in the same
factory or use the same suppliers. It means that key design attributes are the
same like suspension geometery or body structure (I do not mean the styling of
the sheet metal) . When it comes down to the details of actually producing the
vehicle there may be little or no common parts.

What little I have seen would suggest that they will share some components but
the Grand Cherokee and M-Class will keep there own identities.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4