Re: Detroit Auto Show NEED TO SET DATE!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 18:16:12 EST

Guys, i told Tom this same thing, the weekends TOTALLY suck at the Auto
Show. If you can at all make it Monday morning (think it opens at 10:00 am)
then i encourage you to do it. You'll enjoy yourselves way more, and
actually get to look at all the cool cars and trucks rather than at the
backs of peoples' heads... ;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

Get dial-up Internet access now with our best offer: 6 months @$9.95/month!