All my Dak needs for Christmas is a driveshaft?

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 22:54:51 EST

Picked up a nasty vibration on the Dak the other day. Put it up on
jackstands to see if I could see anything. Looks like the driveshaft may be
bent. Anyone have an extra sitting around? I've got the 4x4 v8 with the
manual trans and extended cab. Think it's got the131" wheelbase, but that's
from memory and it's been 9 years since I've looked it up, so I could be
wrong. It's the big aluminum pole style.

I've yet to try to find a replacement shaft, as there don't seem to be many
places open on a Saturday to check. found a few things listed at
car-part.com, but I have a feeling it's gonna be expesive to ship this
bugger. Also think that this doesn't sound like something my local dealer
is likely to stock, but I'll try hunting on Monday.

I've got an avi file I took of it at
http://thehenrys.us/dakota/driveshaft.avi

Does this look like a bent driveshaft to everyone else?

David Henry
94 Sport 4x4 CC 318, 5spd, Lifted 33" BFG MT in MI