Re: interesting pick

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 00:34:34 EST

Now now, you're not being fair to nissan.. that may well be able to outdo a
new Ram at towing, performance, and mileage for a couple of years. And
before anyone start spouting about jap reliability.. I think now that
they've decided to try and play the game the American way.. we'll see how
well they hold up to the way we abUSE our trucks in the US.
Just because the nissan is rated higher; if you need to pull a trailer that
is 5000# beyond your ratings.. in the Dodge, you just hook up and pull it
anyway.. The trucks are overbuilt and underrated enough to compensate; but
how much margin do you think the nissan has for overloading & exceeding it's
limits?
Aaron Wyse