Re: Power Slot Rotors

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 09:45:20 EST

It's actually not very difficult to change them out by yourself. If you
have access to an air hammer, just drive them out that way and use a new
lugnut to squeeze them on with. (If you don't have an air hammer, be
prepared to spend about 5 - 10 minutes each stud pounding them out with a
sledge.) When you use that lugnut to install the stud, you pretty much
butcher it, so you won't want to use it against your wheels.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

"Jayson Woodruff" <woodrufj@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bs31cq$gaf$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > One is. Any the other 11 aren't perfect. But that was the answer I was > looking for. I can just change the rotor my self and take the truck in > for new lugs seperately (actaully, maybe I'll do it the other way around) > > Thanks > > Jay W > 505/287 Dakota > > srp@cox.net wrote: > > > Are your current studs stripped out??? If so-- you're going to need to have them pressed into the hub. > > > www.socaldakota.com > > 619-274-1292 >