Re: Beat by Ford Power Stroke BAD

From: garett (hiltigarett@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 20:35:17 EST

i missed the first message unfortunatly so im just going off of this one.
my friend has a ford turbo diesel. just a chip alone is like an extra 100
hp i believe. you can also get better turbos. the same can be done for the
dodges i think. the new chevy's are set up to where you can actually stack
3 chips for even more gains.

i saw a video clip on some ford diesel enthusiast web site, a diesel dually
spanked an older model rx-7 with a 1/4 time in the mid 11's. dont be too
surprised if you get embarrassed by one of those big behemoths, they are no
joke.