Re: Beat by Ford Power Stroke BAD

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 19:08:40 EST

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:47:14 -0500, dak@mama.indstate.edu (John Bell)
wrote:
>Wish I could have caught up. It would have been interesting to discuss his
>setup with him.

There's quite a few people like that around here. They're basically
all Cummins and Power Stroke people, though. Never really see any GM
diesels that way.

The trucks like that around here almost all have a decal on them with
this URL:
http://www.diesel-central.com/

I've never really taken the time to look at it in any detail, but it
would probably get you started on figuring out what they're doing.
I'd own one if I had the money and time :-)

-Bill