Dualing Question..

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 09:21:55 EST

I've got my appointment set up to put duals on my '92 Wenesday. I was
initially going to just go with the standard straight out the back with 3"
stainless slash cut tips, but I saw an off brand truck around here running
around with the exhaust angled out exiting at the corners (Gibson calls this
their "ExtremDual," http://www.gibsonperformance.com/extrem.asp ). I
thought it looked pretty sweet, and a little different too. Anyone have a
picture of an earlier Dakota like this? I can see it coming out two
ways...good and ugly! Didn't see anything on the DML website, and web
searches didn't come up with anything either. Thanks in advance...

Travis

Also, I'm going to have my old exhaust for sale, doesn't look very old, it's
a flowmaster Flowmaster and I think a 2.5" tailpipe with 3" chrome tip
(haven't measured). Haven't looked at other Daks closely but it looks like
a stock location exit using the factory hanger. Has a nice grumble but it's
not loud.

providers now. https://broadband.msn.com