Re: Cold Air Intake

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 12:07:00 EST

I concur with Andy. My Dak runs much better in cold weather than it does in
the summer. And since I put on the CAI the performance gain was, while not
earth shattering, at least noticible. Speaking of which, it's about time to
clean the K&N filter. Now where did I put that recharge kit?

Jerod

---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6

----Original Message Follows---- From: andy levy <andy-dml@levyclan.us> Reply-To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net Subject: Re: DML: Cold Air Intake Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:11:44 -0500

There is a difference. Bob Tom's 13s run back in November was partly due to the weather I think. And my trucks have both felt stronger in the winter. It's just not a huge difference.

_________________________________________________________________ Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online computer scan. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963