RE: Ignition coils

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 20:16:02 EST

Ray,

I have seen (and tested myself) with other results.

Stock Coil/Ignition System - Works fine

Add Nitrous or S/C and the vehicle responds much better with a higher output
coil.

Add both and definite increases noticed with ignition box and coil.

This was not only on my truck either, but also on several modified Rams and
Dakota's.

- Bernd