re: Was: Slide in camper NOW: 5th wheel?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 16:16:52 EST

"BARRY OLIVER" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote:
__________
>Can you tow a 5th wheel behind a DAK? I don't doubt the possibility,
>but I've just never seen it done. Does anybody on the list have a
5th
>wheel setup?

>> dakota@billpitz.com 01/05/04 11:39AM >>>
I've seen it done with "small" pickups before. The only issue is
watching the weight and possibly not being able to turn as sharp,
depending on trailer and hitch configuration.

-Bill

Wow, I wouldn't have thought about the turning radius...hey, wait a
minute, why wouldn't you be able to turn as sharply? it seems like you
would gain turning radius over a similar standard hookup...