OBD-II cable

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 16:44:30 EST

Anyone out there know where to get an OBD-II cable? Here's what I know. It
has to have a j1962 male connector on the OBD end and a db9 female on the
laptop end. I have a page with the pin-outs and I have software to connect
to it. Anybody have one of these that no longer use or know where I can get
one??
Also... I saw that one of the pins is powered???? this could cause a
problem when connecting to a laptop. Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA,
Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
See details and pics at: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/2kdaksport/index.htm