Re: FW: [dakotart] Interesting item on eBayMotors web site

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 13:53:31 EST

What's the matter, Bill, no faith in your fellow man?

Seriously, though, I've bought things on eBay sight unseen. It all depends
on the seller's feedback rating as to whether or not I would do it. I've
also sold things with not pictures.... Who doesn't know what a Windows 2000
box looks like, ya know?

---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC Sport + V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6

----Original Message Follows---- From: Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com> Reply-To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net

Sounds interesting, but it's still completely beyond me how people are able to sell things on ebay without pictures.

-Bill

_________________________________________________________________ Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access — limited time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup