Are you a Mopar Muscle Reader? Then email them dang it!!!

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 14:28:59 EST

Than listen up! The magazine has been getting some flak from a few of =
its subscribers for having truck tech features in its magazine. One =
reader said "Trucks belong in a four-wheeler mag." They want to hear =
from the readers on whether or not to have tech tips for trucks anymore. =
So lets load up their email and let them know to keep it coming even =
more so. if we don't the next step will be no more of our trucks in the =
magazine!

mailto: mopar_muscle @ primediamags.com <remove spaces>

TonyC