Cap for QC

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 16:56:10 EST

Hi all,

I have a 2000 quad cab and I'm now considering a cap to replace my soft
tonneau. I like the looks of the tonneau better, but I'm tiring of the
chinese jigsaw puzzle packing method necessary many times a year when we
go on trips (ie, we could really use the extra space a cap would provide).

I think the Leer 100XQ is a really sharp looking cap. I'd love to hear
comments from those that own one of these caps, or from others that bought
another cap they like better, etc. Also details on where to get a nice
deal would be appreciated in the IN/OH/MI area.

/Curt
Chelsea, MI
Y2k QC 4.7 4x4 5spd 3.92lsd