Re: Warranty Trouble with Supercharger and other mods?

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 23:49:53 EST

Aaron Wyse wrote:

> [...]

They already have. DC says it's in the contract that already exists
that any mod will void it. One just has to read this contract and see
if that's actually in it.

Dodge sent me 2 or 3 offers for an extended warranty/service contract.
As they provided no information in the mailing as to how I could get my
hands *on* this contract, I passed - I won't buy it if I can't read it
first. To do so would be foolish.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota - andy-dml@levyclan.us -------------------------------------------- "Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine" -Bob Tom --------------------------------------------