Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: Warranty Trouble with Supercharger and other mods?

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 14:59:11 EST

My understanding is that he checked the warranty service records on those
Trucks, and found excessive warranty claims for tranny work and
rearend replacements.

1 Ram had 2 tranny rebuilds and at least 1 rearend rebuild or replaced under
warranty......that Ram was only 18 MONTHS IN SERVICE!

The others were in for head gasket or shortblock repairs, so afterwards he
knew that the problems were from Drag racing or other forms of abuse.

Now there have been other trucks like mine he's checked and found that NO
warranty work had been performed or that other claims had been filed that
were in NO WAY caused by runs at the track or performance mods done to the
trucks.......wirings issues, climate control malfunctions, cosmetic and
paint problems.

He left those owners warranty alone, and made no comments in the warranty
file for those trucks.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!